Monday, December 7, 2009

A place in this world

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me


cause I'm still trying to figure it out
don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
trying to see through the rain coming down
even though I'm not the only one
who feels the way I do.


I'm alone, On my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
feeling lucky today, got the sunshine.
could you tell me what more do I need
and tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah


but that's ok
maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
but I'm ready to fly..

I'm alone,

On my own,

and that's all I know


Oh I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on


OH I'm alone, On my own, and that's all I know
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Oh I'm just a girl,
Oh I’m just a girl
Oh I’m just a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fish

About Me

My photo
there's something you should know about me.. something that's miracle...

Followers